We are looking for people who can make a difference in the way we deliver care and service to our patients and their family members.
You will oversee the efficient running of the day to day operations of the International Patient Liaison Centre in both call centre and customer service area. Other functions include managing operational performance, staff management and ensuring continuous service quality improvement, customer satisfaction and productivity. You will be expected to perform coordinating roles and maintain good relationship with our internal and external customers.
• Minimum “A” Level or Diploma qualification
• Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in service industry.
• Supervisory experience and/or practical knowledge of hospital operations will be an advantage
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• A team player with positive service mindset, motivated and possesses strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
Working location: West area
Working days: 5.5 days
To apply, please email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary, along with a recent passport size photograph to [email protected]