• To ensure efficient functioning of the Card Processing Unit.
• To undertake projects such as UAT and business initiative planning.
• To process card applications, including requests for temporary and permanent increase in credit limit for existing card members.
• To conduct credit analysis and exercise sound credit judgement to prevent financial loss.
• A recognised University Degree in Business Administration.
• At least 3 years' experience in card business with a minimum of 2 years’ in supervisory position.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese so as to communicate with Chinese-speaking customers.
Salary ranging from $2500 to $3400, depending on experience.
Working location: Raffles Place
To apply, please email resume in MS Word format attached with recent photograph to [email protected]