IT / FINANCE (REINSURANCE)
1. Ensure the daily operations of the Finance/IT Department are efficiently carried out.
2. To support the Assistant Manager IT/Finance (Reinsurance) in providing ''internal'' customer satisfaction
1. Chasing of Monies
- Prepare Statement of Accounts and email to Cedant
- Monitoring and chasing PPW and outstanding
- Chasing claims monies, prepare PLA and email to Cedants
2. Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Recognition of receipts (Daily)
- Preparation of payments to reinsurers
- Documentation of refund premium/claims (for Cedants) and Premium (Reinsurers)
3. Reconciliation of Accounts
- Reconcile account of Cedant & Reinsurer & offset claims
- Respond to queries from Reinsurers
4. Preparation of Journals (Sub Ledgers/General Ledgers)
- Daily and Monthly preparation of Journals
a) Bank Charges
b) FD Interest
c) Write Off Minimal Differences
d) Receipts conversion from Foreign Currencies
e) Contra or offsetting premiums/claims
5. Schedule and Update of Records
- Update of Cash Book
- Update Debtors aging
- Monthly transfer of brokerages
- Updates of Contra Account
6. IT / Other Admin Duties
- Creation/maintenance of client/insurer/reinsurers record
- Creation of staff Windows and Lotus Notes account
- Any other duties assigned by business head
- Diploma in Business IT / Accountancy
- At least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT savvy / Computer literate
- Good working attitude, a team player, able to work well in a fast-paced working environment.
Working location: Alexandra
Working hours: Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 6pm.
To apply, please email resume in MS Word format attached with recent photograph to [email protected]