• To provide administrative support for the branch.
• To oversee the administrative requirements of the Integrated Case Management System.
• To assist in compiling statistics and key operational indicators for the Division.
• To assist policy officers in research efforts.
• To assist policy officers in organizing and managing events.
* Diploma qualification from a polytechnic.
* Candidate should be comfortable working with information management systems such as databases.
* Statistical knowledge will be an advantage.
* Candidate should be able to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Appointment for a period of 1 year
- Working hours:
o 8.30 am – 6 pm (Monday to Thursday)
o 8.30 am – 5.30pm (Friday)
- Maximum of 14 days of sick leave up to 60 days of hospitalization leave (supported by medical certificates) per 1 year period
- Maximum of 14 days annual leave per 1 year period
- 1 month’s notice of termination
- Subject to renewal upon completion of contract
- Working location: Thomson Road
Interested, please email updated resume attached with recent photograph to email@example.com latest by 10 Jun 09.