You will be required to provide administrative and operational support for mobile fleet project. You will also be responsible for all logistics and administrative tasks related to HQ admin and mobile fleet project, include performing of office duties and liaison with external parties regards to mobile project. Other duties include assisting in the timely submission of statistics and carrying out any ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
• GCE 'O' level with credits in English and Mathematics. Preferably with a Certificate in Office Skills/Administration.
• Minimum 2 years work experiences in administrative support, preferably in Healthcare industry.
• Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently and meticulously, and possess strong organisational and planning skills.
• Must have initiative, drive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
• Familiarity with the SAP system is an advantage.
• Travelling and weekend duties may be required.
Interested, please email updated resume in MS Word format attached with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.